Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
After busy season (spring, summer), I'm gonna treat myself to a few new goodies. My kit has come a long way and I'm blessed that it can play alongside some of the best makeup artists in terms of products and tools. I've invested heavily into transforming my kit into a high quality, functional, efficient, lean mean fighting machine (lol).
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
We are in the height of wedding of season and lately I find myself running down a list of beauty do's & don'ts to my brides. Perfection takes preparation! Here's a snippet of bridal don'ts courtesy
1. Don't drink wine or eat dark-colored foods like berries.
2. Don't tan.
3. Don't get your first-ever bikini wax just before your wedding.
4. Don't change your birth control, skin-care program, washing detergent, etc., less than six weeks before the wedding.
5. Don't get a facial, get your brows waxed, or cut or color your hair two days or less before your wedding.
6. Don't ingest excess sodium the week before the wedding.
7. Don't flat-iron your hair before a trial or on your big day.
8. Don't sit around in your bra the morning of your wedding.
9. Don't skimp on water!
10. Don't forget your beauty emergency kit.
11. Don't forget to touch up!
12. Don't cry off all your beautiful makeup!
13. Don't forget your makeup artist or hair stylist!
image courtesy of http://www.timelessbride.co.uk/gfx/misc/main.jpg
of the knot.com