Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Talk Radio

I try to listen to my favorite shows on Blog Talk Radio but sometimes I can't. Luckily, they have on-demand listening and podcasts so I never miss out on the action. 
Over the past few weeks, I've listened to some of the best & emerging makeup artists in the industry. To date, I've listened to Sam Fine, Danessa Myricks, Tia Dantzler & Kat Aragon all broadcasted on Beauty Talk with Illusions.

Sometimes, I can't attend as many continuing education classes as I would like; but, listening to established artists speak on their experience inspires me alot. Most of the time, I'm jotting down notes as they speak. You would think I was sitting at a desk in some university lecture hall.

1 comment:

  1. I love listening to the radio, I always learn a lot!
    Greetings from your new follower from Spain,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete