Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Hi all!

Lately I’ve been neglecting my blog because I’ve been blessed with sooo much work! I learned that building a great network is all about cultivating relationships with the right people. Networking has to be genuine and with a wide array of people. Everyone may be at different levels in their career; but, everyone’s ultimate goal is SUCCESS.
I’ve been blessed with a lot of new opportunities courtesy of my network. So it’s only natural for me to pass my blessings onto others to keep the network healthy. Since April, my schedule was jam packed with proms, weddings and freelancing for MAC (my second home). This constant buzz is great because I stay creatively stimulated and I get to work with some amazing clients (old & new).  Happy SUMMER!



No comments:

Post a Comment