Monday, December 27, 2010

What's New in 2011

Hey friends!

Happy holidays to everyone! 2010 was a fabulous year for myself and the business. Throughout all my experiences, I've learned that I appreciate building & cultivating relationships with others. Relationship building is an essential tool for my line of business
because my career is so personal on many levels. I love the exchange of information that happens when I make connections with my clients. I learn alot about what's important in their lives which puts my priorities into perspective.

I'm going into 2011 by focusing more on improving my brand identity. I'll be tweeting, vlogging & blogging :) more often and consistently. Look forward to live client makeup demos and testimonials on youtube and our website. I'll be partnering with some local businesses for events & giveaways. 2011 has some hot wedding dates so I'm working on booking new bridal clients.

Eventhough I'm implementing some fresh ideas to my business, I'm not changing any of the services I provide. I'm still an email or text away so call me if you have any additional questions or concerns.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment