Monday, June 20, 2011

Bare Face Series: Simple Skin Care

Ok, so I'm kinda obsessed with clear skin. Lately, I've been leaving out the house bare faced and I'm loving it! I just added a few items to my skin care routine and they're already making a difference.

During my client consultations and appointments, I always inquire about their skin care routine. I've been flabbergasted by the number of people who wash their face with soap or just plain water (which is rinsing not cleaning). To counter that, I'm impressed by the number of clients who visit the dermatologist on a regular basis.

I believe that we are becoming increasingly aware of our skin; but, many of us lead such busy lives that it often falls by the wayside. Also, many people have not been properly educated on how to care for their skin.

Today will start my weekly skin care series, focusing on simple products/techniques that will help your skin flourish. Most products can be found at Target, Walmart, Amazon, Whole Foods or your local farmer's market. Don't worry they're budget friendly and trust me, your skin will thank you afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Id like to see what products you come up with so that I can add them to the list of what I recommend to others during consultations.

    ReplyDelete