Saturday, June 30, 2012

Offering MD Airbrush Makeup Services on Thumbtack.com

Airbrush Makeup Artist
by Jamaya Moore Makeup Artist
I just signed up for Thumbtack.com. The site reminds me of a structured Craigslist. Great fully qualified leads for next to nothing. I decided to market my airbrush services since there seems to be a void in Baltimore. They have a feature where clients can pay through their website and they will direct deposit or PayPal funds within 24 hours (yaay!) Today, I worked my first gig booked through Thumbtack. Here's what my client had to say about her experience:

 For Airbrush Makeup Artist on June 30, 2012 regarding Need a Makeup Artist for a Wedding on June 30th. 5/5 stars

Jamaya was fantastic! She was prompt and met me right at my location. She was very personable, and it seemed like a good friend was just there helping me get ready. When she was finished I looked beautiful...and i really liked the look she gave me. She truly listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. I'd definitely work with her again!

I can't wait to book more clients through Thumbatack.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment