Thursday, July 11, 2013

Truth: I Kinda Like Weddings

Truth: I get married at least 30 times a year.
Truth: I've only worked with one bridezilla.
Truth: My brides are really stunning. 

Weddings haven't always been my choice job. Early on in my makeup career, I wasn't too fond of working with brides. I encountered a "bridezilla" who really turned me off.  It was a challenge for me to get back into the swing of things.

During my time away from brides, I educated myself on the wedding industry. Brides are a different client. She's not going to her high school reunion nor is she a model at a fashion shoot. She is a woman preparing for one of the most important moments in her life. Everything has to be better than perfect. On this day, she will be her most exquisite, glamorous self. 

I often ask my brides tons of questions to determine who they are, what vision they have for their wedding and what they expect from me. I love brides who want a "wow" factor on the wedding day. I mean why would you wanna look like your 'everyday' self wearing a floor length gown with a 2 foot train, corset and veil? Getting married is a once in a lifetime event. I am honored to be able to participate in such an intimate occasion. 

Weddings are the equivalent of an actress' red-carpet moment. I am apart of the glam team responsible for the award-winning look. Let's make history by creating a look that will have your future-husband drooling at the altar and your guests fawning over you. Schedule a consultation by emailing Jamaya@JamayaMoore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment